GREEN BUFFALO RUNNER - Setting the Pace for a Greener Tomorrow

The Remarkable Inconsistency Of Climate Denial
Earth Day 2014
Back to Where it all Began
2013 Year End, Thank you
Your Next Run

Categories

Climate change, running, runners, running groups, sustainability, environment, Buffalo, NY, Western
powered by

My Blog

Green Buffalo Run, Bike & Hike

Dear Green Buffalo Runner Friends,

September 24th is just over two weeks away, and it’s shaping up to be something huge and hugely important.

By now you know: September 24th is “Moving Planet”, a day of worldwide climate action where people everywhere will take action to move beyond fossil fuels. Here in WNY, we will gather as a community at Chestnut Ridge in Orchard Park for the Green Buffalo Run, Bike & Hike.

At rallies and marches across the US -- and in countries all around the world -- we'll bike, kayak, skateboard and hit the streets to move towards a sustainable future. In the US there are some especially huge events where thousands are expected in cities like San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, New York, New Haven, Montpelier, Boston, Minneapolis and Seattle.

But what makes a day of action powerful isn’t just the size of the events in big cities -- it’s also the spread of the events in smaller communities. That’s why we need to show the world that all across the country, in small towns as well as large cities, people are getting active and engaged on the greatest challenge of our time. We hope to have actions just about everywhere -- and why we need everyone to pitch in and get involved to make the day really count.

Please consider inviting a friend, so-worker or family member with you to Chestnut Ridge on 9/24 to demonstrate your commitment to leaving our children with a “greener” tomorrow.

The Green Buffalo Runner Team

26 Comments to Green Buffalo Run, Bike & Hike:

Comments RSS
Andrew Morris on Friday, September 28, 2012 1:41 AM
Awesome to hear about the event Green Buffalo Run, Bike & Hike! Really I was looking forward to read about this. I missed that. Thanks and wait for the next event. :lol:

Windows 10 Pro Product Key online on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 6:25 AM
Legit Microsoft Project Professional 2016 activation code in Windows 10 Product Key Shop is highly recommended for the website has received overwhelming positive compliments from our customers. Great approval on Microsoft Project Professional 2016 license from our customers is the endless motivation for www.ofcinc.com to give quality Office Project with great confidence. Purchase Microsoft Project Professional 2016 activation code just $32.99, save up to 70%, Go Head!Contact us OnlineKeySale@gmail.com if you have any question.http://www.ofcinc.com

buy adobe photoshop Key on Monday, December 05, 2016 12:03 AM
windows 7 untimate product key , get windows server 2016 keys discount , windows vista home basic sp2 key , windows 7 activation key free download , windows 10 activation windows 8 key , windows seven home premium product key , microsoft_office_2007_enterprise cd key , office project 2016 , lDaAzn
windows 7 ult key sale online
buy windows 8.1 enterprise keys
windows 10 home keys
windows server 2016 standard key and download
windows 7 product keys

Corey on Sunday, October 14, 2012 4:03 AM
Fantastic article it is! The event Green Buffalo Run, Bike & Hike is a wonderful event and i always look forward to this sort of event all the times. So thanks for your amazing article and keep it up!

driver for my car on Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:47 AM
It is great event to enjoy a bike ride and this festival is having many good things to enjoy and I like it very much especially a bike ride.

Bicycle accident lawyers on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:11 AM
In this type of event most of the bike lover will participate in the green buffalo run which is amazing experience for them

creativebioscience.com on Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:09 AM
If consumers were better educated about the pros of healthful eating, they might spend less money on fast food and more money on fitness and proper nutrition. Not only would consumers benefit from living a more healthful lifestyle, but the economy would be helped by the strength of the nutrition and fitness industry. Thanks.

www.weightlosspunch.com on Friday, February 15, 2013 10:19 AM
Loosen the terminals on the battery and secure the fuse holder to the positive terminal and the white wire to the negative terminal. Tighten the terminal bolts back down. Thanks.

Ari Driving School on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:40 AM
I am really happy to see your post about the event Green Buffalo Run, Bike and Hike! Unfortunately, I missed to attend in this event. But I know this is a wonderful event and I must invite to my friend and family member to attend the next time at the next event.

motor vehicle accident lawyers on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:07 AM
I really enjoyed reading your post. I would like to say many thanks to you for this share.

buy uk essays on Friday, April 05, 2013 2:49 AM
These Nursing essay examples were written by university and college students taking Health courses in various universities around the UK.

madeforart on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:23 AM
Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I wish to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and precise effort to make a very good article?but what can I say?I procrastinate alot and on no account appear to get something done.
Reply to comment

The famous of the cheap celine bag celine bag tote Zac Posen on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:03 AM
The Bags of T stage are incredibly visibility have a date . The greatest function is to match with types of Bags . The celine trapeze of celine bag ways in which sexy . The the resin zipper can easily put in Celine Doctor bags . The dark are far too with a great develop prospect that pertain to perfect neutral crossbody bags on sale . The cheap
Reply to comment

Supper thin and light fusible interlining on Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:43 AM
Now at last I would like to say that no one can evaluate the performance by using only one perspective, managers would have to use this balanced score card to get the actual and more realistic results.

no win no fee on Thursday, July 31, 2014 6:34 AM
The whole glance of your web site is excellent, as well as the content!

best balance bike on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 2:04 AM
However, at the same time, the weather has been incredible and we have had some really lovely fun days and evenings.!!!!!!

Jackson on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 8:41 AM
Thanks for sharing the information regarding Green Buffalo Run, Bike & Hike. Hope i will join this event next year if it really take place near my area.

Immi on Thursday, January 21, 2016 2:59 AM
Bicycle riding is my favorite hobby from my childhood as well. Just a quick note to tell you that I have a passion for the Bicycle topic at hand. Thanks!

Stock Future Trading Tips on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 5:13 AM
Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information especially the remaining section.

Fini on Monday, February 08, 2016 5:32 PM
It is extraordinary occasion to appreciate a bicycle ride and this celebration is having numerous great things to appreciate and I like it all that much particularly a bicycle ride. Thanks!

Todd Peterson on Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:14 AM
Bike riding is my most loved leisure activity from my youth also. Only a brisk note to let you know that I have an energy for the Bicycle theme nearby. Thank you so much.
Reply to comment

http://www.synergyfit.co.nz/blog/2015/05/10/HIIT-effective-realistic-sustainable-safe-and-fun-.aspx on Monday, April 04, 2016 12:34 PM

Jimmy on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 4:02 PM
I think it is the perfect timing for biking. If every year this type of event is organized then people will be encouraged for biking.

Skateset on Saturday, May 07, 2016 12:09 AM
We hope to live in clean environment. But we create pollution in too many ways. Now we can change that. We can contribute to the society by riding environment friendly vehicle. I belive if we use cycle, skateboard as our transportation medium then we can help to reduce vehicle related pollution by a great margin. I have rad your post and have total support on you. Thanks for your social activities.

Fake Hublot Uk on Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:11 PM
We'll bike, kayak, skateboard and hit the streets to move towards a sustainable future.

Buy Microsoft Outlook 2016 Key on Thursday, July 07, 2016 5:19 AM
Cheap Microsoft Outlook 2016 key is largely on sale in Office 2016 Product Key shop. With genuine Microsoft Outlook 2016 key, you'll access the Office 2016 easily and smoothly. Buy Microsoft Outlook 2016 key will be the best choice to use it at the cheapest, soonest and easiest manner.Contact us OnlineKeySale@gmail.com if you have any question.