Thanks again to everyone who signed up for Sunday’s 4/22 Earth Day Run! Please find attached a map detailing the route. We will be leaving Broderick Park at 8 AM sharp and heading north along the bike path.
Participants can choose from a variety of distances, simply by turning around at designated spots …..
- To Amherst St & back = 3 miles
- Hertel Ave & back = 4 miles
- Riverside Park & back = 6 miles
- Sawyer Rd & back = 10 miles
- Grand Island Bridge & back = 13 miles (For those of you training for an upcoming Marathon or ½ Marathon)
History of Earth Day - http://www.earthday.org/earth-day-history-movement
Again, we ask to help commemorate the day, participants stop to pick up a piece of trash along the route and deposit it into a garbage bin. Also remember to car pool and to bring your own water bottle.
Lastly, please pass this e-mail on to a friend or family member who may be interested in joining us. Walkers are welcome too.
See you on Sunday!
The Green Buffalo Runner Team